Whether you're buying your first home, investing and developing commercial property, or managing agricultural property, there are thousands (literally) of laws that can impact the economic potential of your personal or commercial real estate transactions.
At every stage, you need someone who knows the twists and turns that commercial, recreational, and personal real estate laws often take. You need someone who can handle all aspects of the transaction and guard your interests in dealings with agents, banks or any other party involved in the sales contract and settlement of the sale.
I can help you take on every legal issue you face in owning your property including:
· Clearing title
· Purchase agreements to acquire commercial property & equipment
· Lease agreements or assignments
· Partition of real estate owned by multiple parties
· Setting up a trust to separate management of the land (e.g. farm or timber operations)
· Creating easements for the benefit of landowners or users of the property, including conservation easements